Nidhi pipes limited are manufacturing these pipes under BIS licence for the use in Irrigation, Water Supply, Conduits, Fire Fighting, and Sprinkler Irrigation etc. These pipes are made from tested Cold Rolled Steel Strips (O Grade; IS 513) with ERW Process and are hot dipped galvanised. These pipes are approved by Engineer-in-Chief, Military Engineering Services (Defence) of India and by many Government Departments of India.
Based on the simple and highly effective design of pipe joint, two identical clamps fully enclosed a specially designed pressure activated rubber sealing ring and key into a raised collar/shoulder formed on the pipe end providing the joint with end-load bearing capabilities. During assembly the seal lip is pre tensioned over the collar, the clamp compresses the gasket and internal pressure reinforces the seal giving the reliability of operating pressure upto 3 Mpa.
The clamp feature makes jointing convenient and superior to treaded joints and have number of advantages over conventional GI Pipes, Cast Iron Pipes and DI pipes. Some of its advantages are:
- Quick and easy Installation and transportation » no special tolls, no skilled labour, only simple spanner is required, considerable savings in transportation and handling due to light weight.
- Zinc Coating » minimum coating of 500 gm/m2.
- No rusting » No Corrosion » no treads » 100% rust proof, increases life.
- Flexibility in joints » flexibility of upto 2.5» in each joint with respect to pipe axis, ideal to lay in undulating, hilly terrains.
- Withstands extreme temperature variations - -40»C to +60»C.
we manufacture these pipes according to the Indian standard IS 11722. Size range for these pipes are: 25.40mm OD to 304.80mm OD. We also manufacture and supply all kind of fittings with these pipes.
This piping system has various advantages over conventional GI pipes. These pipes can be used for various purposes:
- Water supply mains
- Irrigation system
- Sprinkler irrigation
- Cable conduits
- Fire fighting
- Dust suppression
- Temporary water lines
- Waste water lines
- Golf courses
- IS 11722 Type B
- IS 11722 Type A » Pressure activated coupling system
- OD series Pipes according to the clients requirement