Recognised as an ISO: 9001 certified company, NPL have a large scale unit engaged in manufacturing and exporting MS galvanized ERW pipes, GI pipes in different ranges, sizes, and thickness . We manufacture steel tubes for a range of applications like Mild Steel Tubes for structural purpose and mechanical & general engineering purpose, ERW Pipes for water, gas & sewerage, Steel Tubes for idlers of belt conveyors, water wells and Lancing Pipes for various automotive & industrial applications. Our Galvanized ERW Pipes use the right quality of steel and have the right thickness, Zinc coating & threading .
We manufacture steel tubes and pipes in accordance to international standards. Our products are available in sizes ranging from 15mm to 300mm NB.
We manufacture ERW steel tubes, ERW steel pipes, GI pipes for various purposes depending upon the requirements of our customers. These pipes and tubes find diverse applications in the following sectors:
- Water Pipelines, Agriculture and Irrigation
- Water supply mains
- Sewerage system
- Deep tube wells casing pipes
- ERW Black & Galvanized Steel Tubes - IS:1239 (Part-1) 1990/BS:1387-1987/ASTM SH-Product 140/ASTMA-120
- Steel Tubes for Structural Purposes » IS:1161-1998/BS:1139, 6323/ASTMA-500/JIS-G-344
- ERW Steel Pipes for Water Gas & Sewage - IS 3589/2001
- Electrical Conduit » IS:9537(Part-II)/1981/BS:4568
- Mild Steel tubes for Mechanical & General Engg. - IS:3601/1984
- ASTMA-53 Schedule 40 Grade A
- Epoxy Enamel Coated Pipes - IS:14209/1994